We are Hiring! BOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNTING CLERK
Bookkeeping Office located in Midtown is seeking a Bookkeeper/Accounting Clerk to join our team.
*We do more than just bookkeeping, payroll, and QuickBooks.*
Communication, attention to detail, ability to follow directions, and have fun is extremely important. You have a unique opportunity to use your accounting skills across industry where you make a difference and help Alaska business owners continue to grow and serve Alaskans.
* Full Charge Bookkeeping for multiple clients
* Accounts payable: expense code invoices and check runs
* Accounts receivable prepare invoices and receive payments
* Bank and credit card reconciliations
* Payroll processing
* Project and reconstruction work
* Research services as requested
* Other tasks and duties as assigned
* Be a SELF Starter
* File, scan and organize information
* Answer phones and routes messages
* Work with owner and other staff
* Provide client support
* Enjoy working with people
* Comfortable with technology and office equipment
* Like working with numbers and puzzles
* Exceptional ability to multi-task
* Min 2+ years of bookkeeping or accounting work. AA degree in business/accounting will substitute.
**Computer proficiency is a MUST/REQUIRED: MS Office, Word, and Email, HIPAA Training, QuickBooks or other accounting software is a plus.
Benefits Available: PTO, 401K Match, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Optional Insurances, Health Stipend, Office Snacks, lots of parking, Education Opportunities
IN OFFICE POSITION
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-4 pm.
Pay is DOE! Range $18-$25+/hour Depending on your experience.